- Sending Cases to Us
Sending Cases to Us
Case Packing & Sending
Proper care in packing your case for shipping plays a significant role in the quality of the case and service we can provide. Broken models can result in ill-fitting prosthetics which means a new impression and an inconvenience to you and your patient.
Follow these steps when sending your cases to the laboratory to ensure a safe delivery:
- Disinfect the all case materials, place in the bag and seal.
- Wrap models individually and securely with bubble wrap.
- Additional bubble wrap should be added to fill the box to avoid movement and possible breakage during shipping.
- When shipping an articulator and face-bow: (a) Remove models from articulator and wrap individually OR (b) If models remain on the articulator, please separate the articulator. Each piece should then be wrapped individually and anchored in the box. The face-bow and other enclosures should be wrapped separately.
- Shipping loose crowns, bridges and/or shade tabs: Place in a separate small container or sealed plastic bag and wrap separately to avoid loss or breakage.
- Any photos or slides that accompany the case should be placed in a plastic bag for protection.
- Our shipper of choice is FedEx. Simply call FedEx to request a pick-up. Royal Dental Lab also accepts shipments from USPS and UPS.
- To save the shipping cost, it is strongly recommended to pack multiple cases in one box.
- Please send your cases to our physical address 597-599 Industrial Dr, Carmel, IN 46032.
Doctor Preference Profile
Each clinician we serve is unique and has his/her own ideas of what best suits their needs. Choices such as broad or pinpoint interproximal contacts directly impact the successful seating of the prescribed restorations. As such, we request you fill out the Doctor Preference Profile so we can customize each restoration to the preferences which you desire. Our software allows us to retain your individual preferences and access them throughout the fabrication of each restoration.
We kindly request you to print and fill out the doctor preference profile so we can customize each restoration according to your preference of you design.
How do I track my case?
Checking the status of your case has never been easier! There are three ways to track your case:
- The tracking number is listed on your FedEx Express Billable Stamp (shipping label). If you have this number, go to www.fedex.com and scroll over Track then select Track by Tracking Number. Enter the tracking number from the billable stamp to verify the status of your case.
- or -
- If you know your tracking number, call 1-800-GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339) and follow the prompts to track a package using your tracking number.
- or -
- Logon to your DDX.
- Enter your username and password and login.
- Select the "Case Management" tab.
- Enter relevant search criteria and click "Search Cases".
- You will be able to see the status of the case in the "Status" column.
- For all shipped cases you can access the tracking number by selecting "View".
- On the "Case Details" page the tracking number appears next to the status. Clicking this number will link you directly to FedEx tracking page.
Prescription Form & FedEx Shipping Label
Click above to print our Rx label and prepaid FedEx label. Use the printable versions temporarily until you receive these materials in your starter kit (if you're a new customer), or if you're an existing customer and have run out.
Please call for FedEx Pre-paid shipping label, we will either email or fax it to you right away.
EMAIL ADDRESS REQUEST FOR SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION
In order to better serve you, please provide us with your email address. Once it has been provided to us, we will start sending notification when cases are shipped to you. The email notification will be sent via Fedex.com when the case(s) have left our laboratory and will include the names of patients whose cases are enclosed in the shipment, the estimated delivery date, and the tracking number.
Please either call us with the email address which we should use or fill out the section below and return this page to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship far into the future.
Royal Dental Labs Slip 9-2015